Monday, May 11, 2009

Down an Out


Best friends forever is what most of friends tell each other when they get to be really close, but it isnt really true, it isnt really forever... its a fallace, of just some cases we generalize and say its that way always. LIE.

Crazy how things can happen in one year, in all the sense of its meaning.

DISSAPOINTMENT. Maybe its not the correct word but its the 1rst one that comes to my mind. I notice this a while ago and everyone told me i was going crazy, i wish i would have cause this weekend i figure out i wasnt. Im sorry it all went this way, but well we both prefer to have our own ways and it will be that way.

...Its serios and im afraid it is... Yesterday we used to share dreams, sing along to the same songs and now we are as close as U.S is to Australia. I saw it coming but i didnt wanna stop it, things are better this way.

I'll miss you, i'll really miss you. Thanks for the memories.


"Now that I'm grown I've seen friendships fall to pieces.Weekend warriors and our best friends." The Academy is...


Just hope its not true with all friendships


2 comments:

  1. Hey friend Im still here, my mind is still thinking about you! I thought you were the one that didn't want to remember all these chorus.... I still have faith that the atypical nature of our friendship is not a LIE, sincerely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

...................................................................................................

"The only thing worst than not knowing is you thinking that I don't know"