Saturday, May 9, 2009

I used to waste my time dreaming of being alive, now i only waste it dreaming of YOU!

*sigh* i was just walking to the bus stop when i saw a boy kissing a girl... its not something unsual but unusually i stayed staring at then. they werent pple i knew, but still i stared. I realized then that i was missing to be kissed, to get a brand new ilusion.

Weird. since i do have a boyfriend. i guess like in matrymony pple get bored... is that is why pple is unfaithful? im young so we can maybe justify the way i felt with that, but old pple? inmaturity lack of age limits huh?

So i got in the bus listening to Muse's "Plug in Baby" thinkative, confused... im used to my relantionship, to have him there when i need someone to pick me up from somewhere, when i just wanna talk... it could all turn weird if i break up with him, plus maybe i do know im not inlove, but anyways i just picture love to perfect that nothing will ever satisfy my expectatives. Sad, sad situation... since maybe i will life the rest of my life picturing love unreachable by anything of the real world.

I life in my cloud i know and accept that, and hurts like fuck when i fall down to earth once in a while, for real life circunstances. So maybe when time passes by and i never get my happily ever after i will be absolutely dissapointed... But you know? i rather keep dreaming awake than think whatever is enough, that any mediocre reality is enough.

I can live of dreams, live dreaming, live to dream, but never ever live without dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...................................................................................................

"The only thing worst than not knowing is you thinking that I don't know"