Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dont wake me up im still dreaming...

The crowd was screaming, fans definetely going crazy. I was standing there in the middle just smiling waiting for the right moment to start singing, the musical prologue ended and my turn arrived i sang with all the strenght and enthusiasm of all my teenage ilusions, banging my head, jumping, while the crowd was enjoying it as much as i was...

The gig ended and after thanking my awesome fans and saying bye i got backstage almost running and found him there waiting for me sitting on a huge white couch, smiling to me almost laughing at my excitment about the familiar situation to him. Of course! he was so used to this and i wasnt!!!
He stood up and i hugged him and gave him a short kiss.

"Maddie you were awesome!" he told me
"Thanks!" i answered

I turned to congrat my band mates.

"Bryan you totally rocked with that guitar solo"
"It's not even the half of what i can do" he said in response
"That's what she said" said Jack funny as always
"You might have meant, that's what HE said" said Seth giggling
"Not funny..."Jack answered kinda mad
"Okay Okay, guys Peter told me he'll be waiting in his pub so lets go?" my beloved famous boyfriend asked.

I was just about to answer with a total and definite YES, when... i woke the fuck up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

...................................................................................................

"The only thing worst than not knowing is you thinking that I don't know"