Friday, May 8, 2009

All that i want

university is consuming me... when it should be just consuming my time... its just that i get too nervous for tests and anxious during the time before them, that i end up messing it up and then i get all dissapointed about myself. its hard for me to focus... so its hard to start studying but anyways i try my best to do it, but still it isnt enough...

i feel like running away from this but its actually the only way to get to the place i want in life so... there's no way out unless i win the lotery or enter to a talent show which i doubt i will be able to win... so i just want this episode to pass (til it comes back the next semester) and be able to hang out with my friends have fun, be random, be young...

3 comments:

  1. Same here. University is great buuut since I started it, I feel like I don't have time for life my live.

    Next semester will be more relaxed (PLEASE) 'cause we will be able for select our classes, so, let's try harder for now and later we will live again.

    I guess we can do it, yeah <3~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope we can...:]
    though sometimes i waste my time in stupid things such as facebook thats where the other half of my life goes...

    ReplyDelete

...................................................................................................

"The only thing worst than not knowing is you thinking that I don't know"