Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Love and Me

I guess we will never clearly know when we are inlove, we will just feel it.
But why is that feeling supposed to be the best feeling in the world, that one thing everyone wants and that everyone its looking for? 
Love can hurt, can damage you so bad, can reduce you to tears, can destroy your entire hopes and dreams.
Then why would we still look for that?


Could be that I'm too proud to ever accept that I need someone (that is not family) so much, 
could be that, cause of everything I've been through, I'm scared to hell to give someone 
the power to destroy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...................................................................................................

"The only thing worst than not knowing is you thinking that I don't know"