Sunday, March 13, 2011

Animal

When we dont get to see each other for a while, 
something its definitely missing. 
I miss your words, your company, your jokes, your smile, your lovely eyes.
our magic.
But I also miss your kisses, your arms around me holding me tight, so tight, your sighs, your touch.
How could we ever separate those two sides of our nature?
We are not only rational and sentimental beings, 
we are also as any other creature in the world,
we have instincts,
we are animals.
Is that okey?
Well, we cant stop being something we are,
 so I guess its fine to feel both ways.
But lets not give anything priority over our magic.
Cause sometimes, when we are together we ruin that magic we get to have, just sometimes we forget we need nothing else than just our magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...................................................................................................

"The only thing worst than not knowing is you thinking that I don't know"