Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Winter Town


Today it was different, all felt different. I woke up late. (Okey that's not different, but the rest of my day was or most of it). I didn't run to class as i'm used to, and during my entire college hours got two surprises. There's no better sensation than when you get something you werent expecting, right? I think that sensation was the one that still has the same reaction inside me : A SMILE.

Tests, tests, tests we have to take those our entire life. Maybe even life is a test, who knows? I just don't like the fact that tests look to me like something we HAVE to do to SHOW everyone we are good enough at something. Anyways, doesn't really matter how i feel about them, there will always be enought tests to take, to keep us busy or entertaint, you choose any o f those words, the one you like the most.

I felt changed today, like if i was seeing the same world i see everyday, with other eyes. Even my reflex in the mirror looked different. I just ask myself if this weird mode of me will perdure for more than for a day. Even winter doesn't seem to taste the same. The cold temperature around me doesn't even have the same effect, it even makes me feel kinda comfortable. And again as with lots of things in my life I don't know why, but this time i'm okay with that.

I couldn't stop listening to this today, i guess it went with my mood or just sounded nice enough and pass my very own sound test, (do i have one? maybe haha.):

No comments:

Post a Comment

...................................................................................................

"The only thing worst than not knowing is you thinking that I don't know"