Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Felt home there for a second, just a second

Being in your arms doesn't have the same flavor.
Let me go, please.
It doesnt feel like the place it used to be.
I dont belong here anymore.
It's like i'm a piece from another puzzle.
I don't fit between your arms.
You no longer fit in my mind.
Stop painting flowers for me.
They are so pretty that make me wanna keep living in your world.
That world you live in, that one you didn't even made up for me.
That world i don't fit in.
That world that i get in when you embrace me.
Let me go, even if i don't wanna go
Make me go, make me leave.
Make me wake up and live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...................................................................................................

"The only thing worst than not knowing is you thinking that I don't know"