Saturday, August 29, 2009

I've never been better being this bad


Bruised all over my wings
I cant even move
About to break
About to yell
About to give up

I look back
There's just your shadow
That picture
The sound of your steps
leaving.

I try to stand up
But i fall again
Still i stay there
I wait
I look away

I close my eyes
I turn my wishes to yell
Into wishes of singing
The most beautiful song ever

And suddenly i notice
Im not on the floor anymore
Im not broken
Even if it looks like
Even if you dont care
I shine brighter than ever

I've never been better being this bad
Feels right to fall
Even if you dont have someone to caught you
Even if it hurts

Even if it hurts
I never gave up
Even if my wings arent completly well again
I am already ready to fly
Even if i could have make it better
I dont regret anything

That picture is still there
There's also only the remember of your shadow
But my world inst going to break down
I'll keep waiting
I'll keep dreaming

You did enough
But i'll do more
Nothing will ever defeat my hope
My streght.
To reach where i want
To shine.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

...................................................................................................

"The only thing worst than not knowing is you thinking that I don't know"