Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yesterday


This is one of those times in my life when I kinda get what all this is about. It's not about reaching some place is about enjoying all the way down there. I always tend to label everything and now i understand we arent suppouse to do that. We dont really need to put a name to things or think of a definition to everything. I found out how lucky i am to be where i am for 243295829 time in my life but now it was different, i actually got to feel AWESOMELY lucky like i never did before it was a different feeling, a feeling i dont need to label, a feeling its just that, an awesome feeling. I guess when you get close to the end of something even when that end doesnt belong to you it really touches you and well, after all when it ends its gonna end the lace you had with her, when it ends, it gonna leave an empty space you never saw before, when it ends there wont be a way back. I wonder this was what brought that feeling up in me, thinking i was so far of someone today i felt so close.

I dont know who ever figure out for 1rst time that we never really appreciate what we have until we lose it, buy i am sure he didnt have a nice experience figuring it out. At least we already know it and people around us always remember us that, but we never believe it until it happens or until its close really close to us. I never tought her words would mean this much to me, i never tought her smile would make me so happy, and over all i never ever thought that thinking of letting her go, seeing her light turn off little by little would hit me this hard. I guess i'ts not too late, but it is kinda late. We always think we have all the time of the world but the truth is that every second that passes we are loosing it, time is running out of our hands and sometimes we just let it get lost and don’t make every second of our lifes worth it. Life isnt a game to win, isnt a race, isnt a contest, less a lottery. Its like an adventure where you have to collect memories and whoever who keeps the most, amazing and funny ones is who had the better life. I mean amazing as the excitment of the voice the person uses to tell the story, The enthusiasm she puts on each one makes them delightful, its worth it to listen to her, to get attached to her story and travel some years ago to a different époque, when all was different but not less and even in something more exciting.

Even in ancient times they used to consider old people the ones with more wisdom for their experience. And hell yeah its true. They get to give the best advices, warnings or whatever you wanna call it and even if you aren’t the favorite granddaughter a word of approval or congrats from her worth it all, and a whole night up listening to a bunch of their stories in the dark are invaluable. I just wanna be like them whem i get to be old, thing i hope. I wanna be full of stories to tell. Full of advices to give. Full of love to share and smiles to make. Thank you for giving me a family and contributing in one way or another to my raising, I love you all so much. I am gonna miss you some day, I already miss one of you even when I didn’t got too much time to know him, but i will always remember you all, remember how awesome you guys are, and if it doesn’t happen im gonna make sure your grandgrandchilds wanna have met you. Without you guys i wont even be over here writing this. Thanks for all and more.

Love, S.S.S

- To my abues

No comments:

Post a Comment

...................................................................................................

"The only thing worst than not knowing is you thinking that I don't know"