Friday, July 24, 2009

I wanna live a life from a new perspective

Maybe something already used and seen.
But in some other ways different. In some other different way.
Dont know why.
Dont know how.
Just sometimes dont know.
Then i dont know if im right.
Maybe thats my punishment.
Or not.
I just take the images and leave the thinking.
Somewhere else.
Just take the words and discard the logic of them.
Thoughts in my mind.
Mind in the clouds.
Clouds in my soul.
Living.
Dreaming.
Doesnt matter
I just wanna do it my way.
Get my own things.
That arent literally things.
I know i might never win.
But i dont really care about that.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

...................................................................................................

"The only thing worst than not knowing is you thinking that I don't know"