Saturday, June 27, 2009

Is it coincidence or a sign?

FEAR. Is actually the perfect word to describe this feeling, i always tend to be afraid of getting hurt. I ask myself too many questions and with my brain filled of "what if..."s i fuck up my days. Sometimes a word, or a look, or the lack of them mean me the end of something.

Suspection, taking things for granted i hate this... BUT ARE ALREADY A PART OF ME (for desgrace). But what if it is not that way, what if its the other way? There's always the doubt and i think that is the problem.

The biggest conspiration behind me or just something that happened for x reason?

Even if the second its the most probable i'll always find the other side. Call me crazy or whatever, i also feel bad for that or not for that mostly for me, because its kinda pathetic. The pathetic me always fearful of being a fool, of not meaning nothing to the people i do wanna mean something...

-To the pathetic side of me

1 comment:

  1. i always tend to be afraid of doing things in the wrong way, of falling but maybe this things help and make us stronger, knowing we can do what we really wish

    ReplyDelete

...................................................................................................

"The only thing worst than not knowing is you thinking that I don't know"