Thursday, May 5, 2011

What's going on?

I dunno if you have notice, even though it's pretty easy to see, that my lasts post have been all about you, yeah you. And well I guess that means how important you are in my life. So I really can't be as if nothing happens, after you tell me you have something to tell me. Anxiety is killing me. Questions are all around me. I feel like I can't think in anything else! I just can't! I have millions of things to do, but I am still here, not moving, asking myself hundreds of questions, imagining what could be that thing that's a "weight in your chest". You mean so much, you do, and that's why, that's why I am feeling like this right now.

I am doing the best I can, I promise, but i still feel like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

...................................................................................................

"The only thing worst than not knowing is you thinking that I don't know"