Thursday, April 21, 2011

Touching Sky

I discovered how amazing human body is. 
I mean, our movement possibilities, 
our emerging energy every time we decide to reach some place, our senses that let us feel all those movements, that energy and the contact, anytime we let us just go with the music and dance to the beat. 
Feels warm, inside and out side. 
You can even feel the hundreds of connections that are inside your body, that take the sensation i am talking about everywhere, 
even to the most unexpected places. 
I think you even get a different view of life after you let go your body (and heart), that way
I guess it is cause you just opened to a complete new side of sensations and freedom that you have never experimented before
or maybe i am just a little too crazy
excuse me, a little too passionate i meant.



After this, I just found out a new meaning for the chorus of the song let go:

"so let go, just get in, oh, it's so amazing here,
 it's alright, 'cause there's beauty in the breakdown"  
Yeah i just ruin the deep meaning of the song, i know, it's just that the song was playing when i was writing this. Sorry again, it just made sense to me.


....

No comments:

Post a Comment

...................................................................................................

"The only thing worst than not knowing is you thinking that I don't know"